OSHA, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, provides five practices you can implement to keep employees safe during the pandemic.
- Train workers on safe work practices
- Maintain social distancing between workers and customers
- Encourage workers to stay home if they are sick
- Clean and disinfect work surfaces and equipment
- Encourage workers to report any safety and health concerns
For more information regarding keeping your workers safe during the holidays, contact a member of the Murray Risk Control Team at 717.397.9600.
Share this Post