History of Murray
Better Prepared. More Secure.
Our story is of helping people secure their futures. And it starts with our history.
When he started what would become Murray, Paul Murray was a prominent Lancaster County entrepreneur, scientist, and community leader. From the very beginning, he wanted to provide his clients with a wide choice of products and services. He believed in treating people with fairness by creating insurance plans that perfectly fit the person or project they needed to protect, even when that meant creating highly technical plans.
- Founded in 1930 by Paul G. Murray.
- Started out selling insurance and bonding.
- Added other services over the years and through 2012 acquisition of Securus Group.
- Murray has been recognized as a top insurance agency in the nation.
- In January 2021, Murray became part of the AssuredPartners organization with the mission to deliver Power Through Partnership.
The Murray story continues today. As our communities have expanded, the projects we protect have grown, and the risks and regulations have become more complex. We have grown and evolved by strategically adding products and seasoned professionals, advancing our ability to develop exceptional choices and smart, tailored plans.
Share this Post