By Laurie Deitrich, CSP, ARM, HEM, Risk Control Specialist
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has outlined six federal health and safety standards that apply to the pandemic to help employers protect their workers:
- Personal Protective Equipment: General Requirements
- Personal Protective Equipment: Respiratory Protection
- General Environmental Controls: Sanitation
- Toxic and Hazardous Substances: Hazard Communication
- Toxic and Hazardous Substances: Access to Employee Exposure and Medical Records
Below, Laurie provides a brief introduction to the six OSHA standards.
Contact a member of the Murray Risk Control Team at 717.327.9600 or Laurie directly at 717.735.3050 for more information.
Share this Post