By Linda Young for AssuredPartners
October 25th of every calendar year marks National Fine Art Appreciation Day. While many enjoy experiencing fine art at galleries or at their own home, it is important to have the proper protection for whatever high value assets you have. What are some of the key things to know when it comes to securing your valuable articles?
For your home:
- Coverage for breakage is generally excluded.
- Items that are misplaced or lost may not be covered.
- A deductible will most likely apply to your loss.
- The loss settlement for items of rarity or antiquity may be limited.
- Typically, coverage for many types of valuables, is limited from $1,000 to $5,000.
Share this Post