Teke Drummond, Executive Director Penn Medicine HealthWorks, provided an overview of how businesses can best be prepared for safe and responsible operations in the current COVID-19 environment. Highlights covered in the webinar include:
- Overview of Penn Medicine HealthWorks as a comprehensive service to employers.
- Update on the current state of COVID 19 on our community.
- Understanding the recommendation of Prevention, Exposure Management, and Quarantine / Return to Work measures needed to ensure safety.
- Review of regulatory standards.
- Service recommendations to address employee well-being amidst COVID 19 and a modified work design.
- Update on testing protocols and contact tracing services.
Click for “Kicking COVID Together, and use password sCMpEFw5
To further discuss, contact your Murray Health Benefits Consultant at 717.397.9600.
Share this Post