The HR Solutions FMLA Self-Admin Support solution is designed for small to mid-sized companies of 200 and fewer employees who choose to self-administer this function. Helping you achieve compliant FMLA administration is our goal. We will provide you with the tools you need to be compliant, and educate your FMLA administration team on how to properly process, respond and track FMLA requests.
- A four hour training course on the requirements for compliant, self-administration of FMLA presented to the internal administration team by our FMLA-certified staff.
- Excel spreadsheet for the tracking of key FMLA dates and time-off
- Required employee notification templates
- Sample letters to employees for:
- Eligibility status
- Designation of leave (continuous or intermittent)
- Return to work closure
- FMLA exhaustion closure
- Department of Labor’s Employee’s Guide to FMLA
- FMLA policy compliance review
- Updates on required changes to templates and letters
- Telephonic consultation on FMLA questions (up to two hours per month)
Share this Post