Central Pennsylvania Physicians Risk Retention Group
Central Pennsylvania Physicians Risk Retention Group (CPP) provides a stable source of medical professional liability insurance coupled with a proprietary, comprehensive risk management program designed for physicians and their practices.
Our Operating Principles
- Invest in strategies that provide a long-term reduction in the exposures that cause claims.
- Members are provided confidential access to lawyers and risk management consultants to manage events when they do occur.
- Invest in educational programs and resources that improve business and customer service practices and educate our members to implement proven risk reduction strategies.
- Committed to disciplined underwriting through careful risk selection and conservative pricing.
- Maintain adequate capital and sufficient liquidity to protect our members.
Discover the CPP Difference
You’re in control, ensuring alignment of incentives when making strategic and financial decisions. You have peace of mind knowing your best interests are being looked after.
Robust Risk Management
Our safety and risk management program is integrated into every member’s practice. This comprehensive program is provided by a team of healthcare lawyers, safety and quality professionals, physicians, nurses and risk managers.
Value-based reimbursement is here. CPP has the tools and knowledge you need to adapt and succeed in this changing reimbursement environment.
A Different, Aggressive Defense
We are proactive in defense of your claims. Defending you is a team comprised of an experienced defense trial lawyer, physician, nurse and risk manager.
SE Healthcare Quality Consulting
We partner with SE Healthcare Quality Consulting, providing access to national physician thought leaders in their respective fields. This group of multi-specialty physician experts provides significant quality metrics and parameters to improve quality and safety. Their best practices are embedded into the CPP program.
CPP is so much more than a medical professional liability insurance company. We are a physician’s vital business partner by offering:
- Business owners policy
- Umbrella coverage
- Workers’ compensation
- Directors and officers liability
- Fiduciary liability
- Employment practices liability
- Crime liability
- Cyber liability
- Health insurance
Our Total Employee Health Benefits solution for independent physicians effectively manages health plan costs and provides you with more options. It handles Benefit Administration for you, and helps keep you HR compliant. Learn More
For More Information, Contact:
Share this Post