A Private Exchange for Health Benefits
Choice Benefits MarketplaceTM brings together the powerful capabilities of technology to deliver a leading-edge private insurance exchange platform. Give your employees the power of choice!
As an employer, our solution allows you to offer a comprehensive benefits program while con- trolling costs and giving employees the education and resources to play an active role in managing their healthcare. In addition, a full array of standard reports are available to keep your organization in compliance with healthcare reform. And when the standard reports aren’t enough, on-demand custom reporting is available.
Your employees get the education and helpful decision support tools and resources to weigh op- tions, calculate costs and select the combination of medical, ancillary and supplemental benefits to best fit their specific needs.
The Power of Choice
The Choice Benefits MarketplaceTM solution for employers and employees is offered in three simple options. Each option is secure, easy to implement and provides control and efficiency to your employee benefits management process.
It’s as Easy as 1-2-3!
The Marketplace provides the greatest level of control to employers by offering a set of preferred vendors for each of the core and ancillary benefits. Employers offer a defined contribution for a predictable budget, and employees use that set dollar amount to purchase benefits from a select set of options based on family need. And, the same rules of eligibility and enrollment apply to all employees, regardless of where they fall on the company organization chart.
Employees select from various levels of coverage from each preferred vendor based on their individual or family need.
- Fixed insurance company
- Fixed plans
- Fixed employer contribution
The Marketplace Provides:
- A single source to manage medical, dental, vision, life and disability, voluntary, as well as COBRA, FSA, HSA and HRA integration
- 24/7/365, self-directed online employee enrollment through the portal’s personalized employee dashboard
- Decision support tools such as plan recommendations, cost calculators and help videos simplify the enrollment process
- Simplified billing process and bill reconciliation tools.
- Excellent HR compliance tools and support
- Defined contribution
Benefits Administration is similar to The Marketplace, but provides more choices for the employer on the front-end of the benefits process. Here, employers are not limited to a set of preferred vendors. In addition, the rules of eligibility and enrollment are more flexible, allowing employers to set different rules for various levels of management within the company. This solution also allows the employer to be compliant with healthcare reform reporting requirements.
Employers have more flexibility upfront and employees have more options from which to select their benefits.
- Custom insurance companies
- Custom plans
- Custom employer contributions
Benefits Administration Provides:
- All of the advantages of the Marketplace, PLUS,
- Ability to customize insurance companies, plans and employer contributions
- Rules of eligibility and enrollment are more flexible
- Healthcare reform reporting
- Payroll interface (100+ employees)
Integrated HR takes employee benefits administration to the ultimate level by offering a single source solution for HR management, payroll and benefits administration. You and your employees gain the benefit of having one sophisticated, secure, integrated system for employee information, benefits enrollment and management. This solution also allows the employer to remain complaint with healthcare reform reporting requirements.
Employers gain payroll integration and more advanced HR management options while employees have the greatest flexibility in selecting benefits.
- Fixed or custom insurance companies
- Fixed or custom plans
- Fixed or custom employer contributions
Integrated HR Provides:
- All of the advantages of Benefits Administration, PLUS,
- Payroll integration
- HR management system
- Time and attendance (optional)
- Applicant tracking and recruiting (optional)
Share this Post